jtd biodiesel non runner

Currently reading:
jtd biodiesel non runner

mark haines

hi ive been offered a 115jtd which has been filled with biodiesel and now does not run .. but will start with easy start! could anybody tell me if i could be buying trouble or should i go for it? its cheap as chips and i suspect that chips may have been where the bio diesel came from..any help would be great as our multi has just snapped the cam belt and is apparently beyond repair..

thanks mark

hi ive been offered a 115jtd which has been filled with biodiesel and now does not run .. but will start with easy start! could anybody tell me if i could be buying trouble or should i go for it? its cheap as chips and i suspect that chips may have been where the bio diesel came from..any help would be great as our multi has just snapped the cam belt and is apparently beyond repair..

thanks mark
change all filters drain chip fat into waste oil container sell to shadeyman ;)fill with proper diesel add some forte diesel treatment

change filters after running a few miles

Last edited:
(y)thats all i have to do? the owner is saying something about recoding but i havnt got a clue what hes on about,, so it wont have damaged anything then? thanks for the reply and happy new year to all,,regards mark

Back