257787_10150710126690121_502490120_19586870_2848683_o.jpg

500 jeffreyli86's 100hp.

Introduction

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd just share pictures of my little 500 with everyone.. Mods are as follows:

- KW V1 Coilovers
- OMP strut and lower bar
- BMC filter
- Supersprint exhaust (middle section only) - Soon to have Ragazzon backbox and Supersprint manifold (if they ever get delivered)
- EBC grooved disks
- Braided brake lines
- Ferodo DS2500 pads front, EBC red stuff rear
- Lester bodykit
- HIDs
- LED licence plate lights
- Privacy glass all round
- OZ 17" rims with Yokohama S. Drive tires all round
- Abarth decals
- Abarth seats
- Abarth steering wheel
- Hamann pedals
- Black mirror housing
- Black vinyl roof
- Focal Polyglass speakers all round
- Underseat subwoofer (thanks to this forum it's now sorted!)

That's about it.. :p More to come more to come :yum:
Re: jeffreyli86's 100hp

Hi there. The Ragazzon backbox has been ordered a month ago and it's finally being shipped over here.. I should be receiving it along with the Supersprint manifold on Monday.. Will give an update then!!

Cheers ;)

Re: jeffreyli86's 100hp

Hi there. The Ragazzon backbox has been ordered a month ago and it's finally being shipped over here.. I should be receiving it along with the Supersprint manifold on Monday.. Will give an update then!!

Cheers ;)

The Abarth :) looks great. Like the wheels. Hadn't realised they were 17s until I read your spec sheet. It's great to see something different. The black roof is very much a Twin Air plus option spec.

You can see mine by clicking here. These are linked to multispoke. I have kept my current 'gallery' free for another car.

You can get a 'Gallery' once you contribute to the Fiat forum donation section. This means that if some clicks on your 'handle' they get the option of your 'Gallery' and will see the pictures of your car without having to go through the members motors section.

Back