General Janspeed System

Currently reading:
General Janspeed System

kingdanny1st

hi everyone got my new sporting a few weeks ago so thought i should start getting stuck into some mods.so bought a pipercross induction kit to get me started.getting it fitted on friday so should have some pics of the new cinq and the kit by the weekend.was thinking about getting a janspeed system to go with the kit wanted to know how they sound,look and how much bhp you get out of it.:)

Couple of BHP, with the induction kit maybe a couple more.

Search the forum plenty of threads about

99sei said:
ive got one on a damaged cinq, not had much time to drive it but that and a janspeed exhaust as this one had too, sounded nice. planning on getting it shot blasted to bring up nice and clean again.

how much are they new????

is it the mild steel or stainless ones?

im sure the stainless one goes for about £160 brand new for the backbox.

the full stainless system comes in at about £302 IIRC, but im not sure about the mild steel one.

kingdanny1st said:
was thinking about getting a janspeed system to go with the kit wanted to know how they sound,look and how much bhp you get out of it.:)

IMO mate u cant go wrong with the janspeed system mate... i used to have the mild steel system on my car, but got it caught on a speed bump and f*cked it up (n) but they produce a nice sound, especially under full throttle....

your pipercross induction kit wont give a lot of gains, maybe 1 or 2bhp, due to the style (bolt ontop of throttle body) it will give more change in sound than anything else. a full exhaust system is always a good mod and should be good for another 2-3bhp (y)

I'll beat Alex22 to this but Janspeeds are great sounding plus the biz, if you get the stainless then double bonus points!

You will notice a difference with a system and induction kit, makes it rev easier but before I'd buy stuff like that I'd get a full service and get it running perfect as standard before mods.

Liam

not sure which mine is? havent had a look at the car yet as ive riped the engine out of the yellow cinq. but £302 when i only paid £200 for the car plus koni adjustables :D

would agree with the recomendations, get it running well first then do it. can start mine up and get some sound clips if you wanted? not to sure how to host them though :confused:

Back