General 'Italian size' number plates

Currently reading:
General 'Italian size' number plates

If you ask any policeman who might stop you to get down low enough, the standard plates are easily seen and are much brighter and cheerful to look at. ;)

IMG_20180422_153653310 by Peter Thompson, on Flickr

Nice picture!!! Don’t they sell chrome polish in scotchland? I suppose with all the dents in the bumper, sorry Patina, it’s not worth the effort! Do you spend a lot of time in ditches at the side of the road?

Nice picture!!! Don’t they sell chrome polish in scotchland? I suppose with all the dents in the bumper, sorry Patina, it’s not worth the effort! Do you spend a lot of time in ditches at the side of the road?
That ahem, (once) chromed bumper will get polished once it all achieves a uniform brown patina. The dents and pimples are where I have hit a few hundred slower than average midges. It's 49 years old. I can't beat to replace it now. :(

Hi Guys,

I have just treated myself to a gorgeous little 500 and am over the moon with it.

I have received the registration details from DVLA and am struggling to get the right sized pressed rear number plate. Any suggestions?

The size is 275mm x 200mm.

Thanks

Back