It might look like a race track...

Currently reading:
It might look like a race track...

If you’re going to do something as stupid as 100+ mph on a public road, at least have the brains to do a few spotting laps.

Seriously impressive off, amazing how well the car survived given the speed, that was a crash a lethal speeds so amazing no one was killed.

I’m not sure how old that car is but I don’t think a car from 10 - 15 years ago would have held up so well

If you’re going to do something as stupid as 100+ mph on a public road, at least have the brains to do a few spotting laps.

Seriously impressive off, amazing how well the car survived given the speed, that was a crash a lethal speeds so amazing no one was killed.

I’m not sure how old that car is but I don’t think a car from 10 - 15 years ago would have held up so well
That was what impressed me most. They left the road at an astonishing speed, car was totalled and yet they walked away. The passenger cell must've been largely intact for that to happen.

Looking at the ‘after’ shots it did a fairly impressive job of reshaping the roof at the front and the rear end was somewhat shorter. But yes the B pillars appear undamaged keeping the occupants heads out of harms way for the most part

Back