General It is what the stilo replacment should look like:

Currently reading:
General It is what the stilo replacment should look like:

Hi Guys, I just find this car on the net, it is a kia pro ceed, a 3doors version of the current ceed 5 doors.
Does it look like a stilo?

Attachments

• pro ceed_2.jpg
    pro ceed_2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 48
  • pro ceed_1.jpg
    pro ceed_1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 37
I haven't seen one on the road as yet despite the 7 year warranty that comes with the car ..very much like the bravo tho when you have a good look over it :chin: and despite my fiat allegiance I would go so far as saying a nicer looking car than the bravo as well :)

I haven't seen one on the road as yet despite the 7 year warranty that comes with the car ..very much like the bravo tho when you have a good look over it :chin: and despite my fiat allegiance I would go so far as saying a nicer looking car than the bravo as well :)

No, you cant, they dont come out until early next year, the 5doors is around though, seen a few on the motorway, the 1.6 diesel is quite impressive I have to say.

Today i went to FIAT to pick up some papers, and they said the new stilo is already in the works ; )

Things could be getting interesting if this is true, but why go to bother of replacing it with the bravo just now??

I love the fact people think the Stilo is rubbish, especially when I pull off the lights in mine and dust the posh git in the Audi A3 next to me:slayer:
The fact is the Stilo is one of the best looking Fast Backs that money can buy, and to boot the thing goes like a stabbed rat.
I hope the new Stilo does look as good as the Kia its a cool looking car.

Now people have said it alot of new cars do look similar to the Stilo! I love having her, she's quite a unique breed on the roads and I love being different to the same old Astra's Golf's that you see on the roads! (y)

There isnt going to be another stilo and I doubt very much if they will use the name again :(

Back