Styling Is this correct??

Currently reading:
Styling Is this correct??

tazz786

Hi,

I have just contacted Fiat and they have told me that my colour code is 132. Is this correct? i thought it had letters in and was longer? if i went into a paint shop could i get paint by just saying 132??

Thanks alot peole!

ok cheers mate.
hopefully it will be correct.
just thought that the colour code was longer than that haha​

Hi,

I have just contacted Fiat and they have told me that my colour code is 132. Is this correct? i thought it had letters in and was longer? if i went into a paint shop could i get paint by just saying 132??

Thanks alot peole!

Probably correct... mine are 3 digit codes. Yeh, if you tell a paint shop its fiat code 132 they should be able to mix it for you. if not, their crap and you wanna find yourself a proper paint shop (y)

To be honest, because of one of your comments Triss I thought I have a sprint blue :D
Can you tell me which I have by this pic? (y)

Attachments

• 21092007(003).jpg
    21092007(003).jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 11
I think it's just a regular sporting, but I have some papers on German language, translated some via google translate and it seems like they 'only' did springs and maybe shock absorbers...it's very good in corners, no way to skid...almost :D

unfortunately mine likes to skid quite a lot when people pull out on me tossers :mad: the ABS doesn't kick in fast enough.

Its debadged aswell though thats why i thought it might be Novitec:cool:
Are there any more signs o see wheter it's Novitec?
And when I said skid, I ment sideways in corners, it just doesn't move, like it's glued to tarmac :D

Back