General Is there a list ?

Currently reading:
General Is there a list ?

On Monday afternoon I went to Milton Keynes on the A421. Was I surprised when I saw another Fiat 500 Colour Therapy in Tech House grey coming towards me...it doesn't happen very often that I see another in Tech House grey ! So, imagine my amazement when a bit further down the road I saw yet another Fiat 500 Colour Therapy in Tech House grey coming towards me. It was a different one of course. I thought I ought to put a bet on the Lottery as the chances of seeing 2 within 10 minutes must be astronomical.

Now for the questions... Was it you ? Is there anywhere I can see how many Colour Therapies in Tech House grey are on the road ?

On Monday afternoon I went to Milton Keynes on the A421. Was I surprised when I saw another Fiat 500 Colour Therapy in Tech House grey coming towards me...it doesn't happen very often that I see another in Tech House grey ! So, imagine my amazement when a bit further down the road I saw yet another Fiat 500 Colour Therapy in Tech House grey coming towards me. It was a different one of course. I thought I ought to put a bet on the Lottery as the chances of seeing 2 within 10 minutes must be astronomical.

Now for the questions... Was it you ? Is there anywhere I can see how many Colour Therapies in Tech House grey are on the road ?

Was told about a website today called “how many left”

Not sure how accurate it is but worth a look!

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/

Back