Styling Interior styling

Currently reading:
Styling Interior styling

msi64

Have decided to re style the interior of my Brava with new pedals chrome, new gear stick head and gaiter red and black and a new handbrake in red and black too my Brava is red,Now not really looking for advice but something is nagging at me.
Im 37 am I too old for all these boy racers ideas???

As long as it compliments the car and doesnt have bright lights etc shining about then you can say its interior styling rather than pimping! I personally would go for brushed aluminim rather than chrome, i think chrome can look a bit tacky sometimes, and certainly boy racerish.

Im 37 am I too old for all these boy racers ideas???
you're old enough to know better than sticking cheap crap on your car ;)

good quality stuff, chosen carefully, will not make you car tacky or childish imo.

end of the day its your car, who cares what any one else thinks.

agree with Jug and Mountain, at the end of the day we all do things we want because of a sense of satisfaction and enjoyment, who cares what others think tbh...

get the right gear (personally id go for MOMO, the best quality and styling and direct fit aswell (try finding another hand break handle thats direct fit of reasonable let alone good quality)) and you will smile each time you jump in and look at it, thats what its all about (y)

thanks for the advice fellas MOMO pedals and gear stick head, aluminium for the pedals and red and black leather for the gear stick bit more cash but worth it I guess will send pics when I am all done

andy i think you've just sold me on the idea of a momo handbreak handle :D
mine is a light grey colour and the marea centre console is dark grey so it stands out a bit. ebay here i come

Ok have got my new gear head and my gaiter now how the **** do i get them on Am guessing removing the bottom of the gear housing to start then how do i get the old head and gaiter off??? any help for a total prat would be great:bang:

Back