Styling Interior Mats? Pictures wanted.

Currently reading:
Styling Interior Mats? Pictures wanted.

Badgeronimous

In the process of buying a white 1.2 Lounge, with red/ivory pop interior for my other halfs birthday (surprise).

The dealership do not offer mats with the car, or rather want me to pay an extra £50 or what. I was looking on customised car mat websites and seen red mats for sale, with white piping for a bit less.

Basically I'm looking for some pictures of interior mats inside a car of similar description, as I want to know if it looks good before going ahead and buying.

Personally I would go for black mats. Not only will they hide the inevitable dirt better, I also think that it looks a bit odd to emphasise the floor so much.

In the process of buying a white 1.2 Lounge, with red/ivory pop interior for my other halfs birthday (surprise).

The dealership do not offer mats with the car, or rather want me to pay an extra £50 or what. I was looking on customised car mat websites and seen red mats for sale, with white piping for a bit less.

Basically I'm looking for some pictures of interior mats inside a car of similar description, as I want to know if it looks good before going ahead and buying.

How about a set of 'disposable' light mats from Ford for €10 ?
I did like the 500 design mats for they're not worth €50+.
https://www.fiatforum.com/500/159045-aluminium-pedals-footrest-3.html?p=3043088

Last edited:
Hi Badgeronimous - It's my white 500c with the red/white mats.

They're 2 and half years old now and still look nice after a proper clean. I'm glad I spent the money on them.

Good luck finding your mats
Jane

Back