Styling Interior materials

Currently reading:
Styling Interior materials

The interior lining against the fuel tank and in the boot are becoming increasingly brittle on the b-95. I don't suppose there are decently priced tailor made replacements...? Assuming not, what have you used, some kind of general car liner material on a roll that you cut into shape?

I saw in an old thread that some 10-15 years back there was at least one firm(s) that sold barchetta seat cloth replacements (in addition to covers), but the mentioned German firm seems to be no more. Any knowledge of good (quality/price ratio) alternatives?

My boot liner is in reasonable condition but I would like to do something about the trim that sits behind the seats which is getting quite brittle on mine.
I've thought about doing something custom that maybe incorporates some speakers like in the subwoofer that was fitted to some behicles but it is very much in the 'thinking' phase! I'm not going to be paying for this one!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Reactions: tjr
Back