General Interior Lights on my 2013 Fiat Ducato not working

Currently reading:
General Interior Lights on my 2013 Fiat Ducato not working

Barry Machin

Hi All
I am new to the Forum so please bare with me, I have a Fiat Ducato 13 plate van and my Interior lights at the front don't work I have tried to find the fault but cant find either a blown fuse or a switch that operates them any help would be very welcome.

Hello,

There is no special, independent swich. I assume the body computer reads the state of the door from the lock (as it communicates the fact a door is open on the dashboard). I've checked in the owner's manual for the fuse and probably it's this one:

1714942831543.png

It's in the fusebox by the driver's outside knee (I assume you know that in standard there are 3 fuseboxes in a x250 Ducato ;) )

There is one post-lifting x250 manual in the download section of the forum (on the bottom of the forum banner). You can have a look at it yourself.

Check also the bulbs. I know it would be a huge coincidence if two bulbs were blown at the same time, but such things happen :D And try playing with the switches on the lamp. The one in my van does not have any logic, except its own :D

Hello,

There is no special, independent swich. I assume the body computer reads the state of the door from the lock (as it communicates the fact a door is open on the dashboard). I've checked in the owner's manual for the fuse and probably it's this one:

View attachment 444440

It's in the fusebox by the driver's outside knee (I assume you know that in standard there are 3 fuseboxes in a x250 Ducato ;) )

There is one post-lifting x250 manual in the download section of the forum (on the bottom of the forum banner). You can have a look at it yourself.

Check also the bulbs. I know it would be a huge coincidence if two bulbs were blown at the same time, but such things happen :D And try playing with the switches on the lamp. The one in my van does not have any logic, except its own :D
Many thanks will give all your thoughts a look at, its just disappointing not to be able to put my finger on the fault.

Back