General Insurance

Currently reading:
General Insurance

Jon mabbitt

Has any one used the fiat forum insurance. I hard quotes of 463 being cheepest and over a grand for the deares. The quotes only had windscreen cover and league. I rang the fiat insuance and got a quote of 550 if I pay monthly. Abit dearer but I have break down cover league cover windscreen courtesy car accident cover. So don't think it's a bad deal with the breakdown cover the do home start road side recovery pay half to a hotel if the have to put me up.

I rang them for a quote and it was over a grand!!! Currently paying 450 for my 1.9

Has any one used the fiat forum insurance. I hard quotes of 463 being cheepest and over a grand for the deares. The quotes only had windscreen cover and league. I rang the fiat insuance and got a quote of 550 if I pay monthly. Abit dearer but I have break down cover league cover windscreen courtesy car accident cover. So don't think it's a bad deal with the breakdown cover the do home start road side recovery pay half to a hotel if the have to put me up.

This site gives a good idea of the good insurers from the bad when it comes to what is included (y)

www.defaqto.com

Hi Jon

I would be more than happy to see what we could offer you, if you PM me your contact number and the best time to call then I can arrange one of the quotes team to call you.

Regards

Dan

I've had a quote from Adrian flux and the other companies linked to them even requested a call back from flux direct. I had one call back spent half hour on hold a and then ten minuets on the phone for a quote of 700. I requested a call back from flux direct and never herd from them

I've had a quote from Adrian flux and the other companies linked to them even requested a call back from flux direct. I had one call back spent half hour on hold a and then ten minuets on the phone for a quote of 700. I requested a call back from flux direct and never herd from them

I'm sorry to hear about that, If you PM you phone number I would be more than happy to get this looked into to see if anything else we can do for you.

Did you mention you were from one of the forum sites?

Regards

Dan

Back