General Insurance renewal?

Currently reading:
General Insurance renewal?

Ronnie63

Just got my renewal in from Adrian Flux, £90 increase over last year! Nothing has changed, no claims etc, so gone from £159 to £249, back when we got the MH AF were way cheaper than anyone else.

Thanks Ronnie

Hi.
If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take another look at your renewal to see if there is anything else we can do.
Regards,
Dan.

Im with caravan gaurd was £261 for 2 years went up to £272 this year but does inclued full uk breakdown in policy onward travel hotel tow out of mud etc which maybe i could find cheaper without but then add it in goes back up.. really nice staff to deal with and next year to go to europe just a bit more on top..

Im with caravan gaurd was £261 for 2 years went up to £272 this year but does inclued full uk breakdown in policy onward travel hotel tow out of mud etc which maybe i could find cheaper without but then add it in goes back up.. really nice staff to deal with and next year to go to europe just a bit more on top..

Thanks is that for a motorhome?

Its always worth contacting the present insurer and making "you have to be kidding" "I'll have to shop around" noises. I know they are affected by inflation and some put it up in line with the present percentage which is acceptable. But there are a few that try it on with a much larger addition and they are the ones that seem to readily agree a reduction.

Always check for renewals 3 weeks before due (a magic date after which prices go up) Dont opt for auto renewals. With my cars renewals this year i was shocked to see price rises over 25 and 30%. eventualy i got a call why havent you renewed.Tells the story rediculous increase and by the way your quote on comparison sites was cheaper and gave the quote reference. Yes a few mistakes were made we will uphold the quotes and one was xheaper than last year tother was significantly cheaper. so happy bunny. So talk to origimal provider.

Back