Technical injectors

Currently reading:
Technical injectors

cento_joe

hi can any1 tell me the difference between the orange and yellow injectors, are the orange 1s bigger thnx for any help

thnx 4 ur help, guess ill have 2 fine another solution to the problem, any1 now if the 1.2 injectors are larger than the 1.1

thnx m8, ive done an engine swap and when the engine is running the injector light comes on and stays on, there dosnt seem much problem when the car is running low revs but when pulling the car starts to judder as if its being starved of fule, any ideas

cento_joe said:
thnx m8, ive done an engine swap and when the engine is running the injector light comes on and stays on, there dosnt seem much problem when the car is running low revs but when pulling the car starts to judder as if its being starved of fule, any ideas

lambda or map sensor or ignition coil i'd say...

Last edited:
hello i´m from portugal . I thinck the yelow is better. I tride in my 1242cc seicento and I note a god diference. Try and you see:)

They've had both in. Sometimes low revs it feels like its being a bit starved too, but it gets like a complete power cut off for a second when its booted. When teh map was playd about with, it made a difference for a minute and when it was unplugged, it made no difference and ran the same, like it was beign starved of fuel

Back