Technical injector

Currently reading:
Technical injector

mk1 puntoer

hello dont suppose anyone knows of anywere i could get an injector for a mk1 55s as mine is currently blocked iv cleaned it and ran it through and still no joy to lack of power and i no that its the injector as all ignition and anything else relating to engine performance or drive performance has just been replaced also not buying a fiat one as to expensive thanks

Last edited:
thanks nd the filter aready changed pritty much total engine rebuild just taken a while and done bits at a time just the injecter and air intake/filter left tbh thanks for tht nice 2 no other cars which hav same to

That's a damn good point. It's easy to put the flow and return on back to front. Here's a P60 for reference. Note the red tape.

uIMG_0019.jpg

yh everthing on correctly had a system for that with coloured tape and pics and everythin abit crude bit it works lol yh everthings on correctly the cars been running for 3 weeks before the injector problem and was running fine

ahh no probz lol errr nt sure about the resitance tbh havnt checked tht one thtl be one 4 after work 2moz lol will hav 2 let ya no but lst time i checked b4 i stripoed it all was gd and working fine tbh

Back