General Injector light problem

Currently reading:
General Injector light problem

ivor64

Re: engine problem but where?

Hi
I have the same problem but with a injector light on the dash on my 2002 2.8jtd ducato its only done 14000 mls the injector light comes on when the key is turned on tries to go off when the engine starts flashes then remains on the engine run great no misfiring is there someone out there got any ideas

Regards
Janival.

Hi
I have the same problem but with a injector light on the dash on my 2002 2.8jtd ducato its only done 14000 mls the injector light comes on when the key is turned on tries to go off when the engine starts flashes then remains on the engine run great no misfiring is there someone out there got any ideas

Regards
Janival.
Wouldn't you be better off in the Ducato Forum :confused: ---> Moved here by Stu

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi

Regards
Janival.

(y)I had this problem and it was a loose injector connector. The harness feeding the injectors is very tight and can work loose causing intermittent running-does not affect the performance except if it happens going uphill.To confrim waggle each injector lead with engine running. If this is it the engine will start to run lumpy. Light on dash can only be reset by FIAT dealer who incidentally can tell you the fault by connecting to diagnostics OR get AA breakdown out- much cheaper.:idea:

Hi There Ive Had The Same Problem With My Rollerteam 67d 2.8 Jtd It Blew A Fuse Causing The Light To Come On I Re Set The Ecu With The Snap On Code Reader Clearing The Fan Codes The Light Is Off All Is Ok .the Ecu Wiring Is On The N/s Front Inner Wing Its Got Two Wires On The Leed But Has A Three Pin Connector On It

Back