IMG_0026_zpsa8e359cc.jpg

Topolino info needed - 1936 fiat toppolino ute!!

Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Ryan. I am not a FIAT enthusiast at all, i am writing this on behalf of a good friend. His Grandfather passed away over 10 years ago now. And he left behind a fiat toppolino ute. I believe it was produced in 1936 but i will need to double check that. The vehicle is complete. According to my friend's mother , the car was drivin into the garage and parked up when her father could no longer drive. There is still a registration sticker on the windscreen from the 60's!!

I have not been able to find any information at all on the net about fiat toppolino ute's. I can confirm this is an original ute. This has not been modified in any way. The only thing that looks to possibly be not original are the seats.

The car hasnt been touched , other than to move it into a corner of the garage, and i believe someone painted the rims. I guess with a bit of love it could even run!

We would love to find out some information on this car. Anything, really. We are from Perth, Western Australia and there just doesnt seem to be anyone here who remember's these cars or knows how many were produced. And of course we would love to know the value.

Here are links to some photos - apologies , they are not the best, however if people are interested i can try to take better ones.

Oh yeah - this car has been sitting in this garage since it was parked here in the 60's - there really is no rust!!!

amazing huh?

IMG_0026_zpsa8e359cc.jpg

IMG_0028_zps73d8f45e.jpg

IMG_0027_zpse1ecf8c5.jpg

IMG_0030_zps0d7f56f8.jpg

IMG_0029_zpsfb448919.jpg
so nobody can give me any information on this? or at least point me in the right direction?

Back