Technical Induction kits??

Currently reading:
Technical Induction kits??

Forest4ever28

does anyone know any good induction kits for the seicento sporting (M.S)?
are they hard to fit?
how much do they cost? (ive seen round £55 on ebay):)

Save your money and get a punto 75 cam.
The standard air filter on a shuey works well enough due to its size as its the same as the newer punto 75.

The Shuey mpi has the same throttle body as the newer punto 75 with the plastic manifold (32mm).
I fitted a 75 cam in my shuey with a re-shim and it transformed the car. (Most performance gain for your money). Well I only paid £20 inc the head.

Every body seems to like the GSR induction kits,

i had a K&N 57i thing on me cinq and it fell off:mad:(and yes i did fit it correctly and tighten it up) i found it was crap anyway(lost alot of power).

I did also have a Novitec carbon fibre airbox and filter,i found this was great but it rubbed on me bonnet so i sold it(also on a cinq).

Was goin to make one similar to the GSR out of samco hoses and a decent filter.but after pricing up,the GSR kit is cheaper

whats peoples oppinions on the pipercross one? cause im gettin one cheap and want to find out what its like! :)

yeah ive seen some pics, was just wonderin what ppl thought about the noise and any increased throttle responses maybe? i gave a lad a lift home from work the other day and he said that the pipercross have a whistling sound as a kind of 'trademark' maybe loll im not quite sure what he meant, maybe he was just tryin to sound like he new it all!

The standard air filter on a shuey works well enough due to its size as its the same as the newer punto 75.
If this is the same setup as a late MPI Sei then certainly a CDA does give an advantage on a 1242cc engine with a 268º C&B cam.

alley; all centos I can remember whistle, it's a standard feature... even mine does.

Back