Technical Increased fuel consumption on my Fiat Ducato 2.3 MultiJet 150hp 2015

Currently reading:
Technical Increased fuel consumption on my Fiat Ducato 2.3 MultiJet 150hp 2015

Restorull

I've been using the same fuel and engine oil and been driving in similar conditions as before, but my fuel consumption has increased for no reason. Any possible reasons for this?

I've been using the same fuel and engine oil and been driving in similar conditions as before, but my fuel consumption has increased for no reason. Any possible reasons for this?

There are numerous reasons why this could be happening , ranging from road conditions , through to a leak . The most common one is familiarity , i myself get this often , when i drive an unfamiliar truck . I'm not as demanding on the first day , getting ridiculous fuel consumption figures . The following day , i'm more used to it , and use the power more .
Now ignoring that one , lets not forget , schools are back , and traffic is heavier . My fuel consumption goes up , if i use a certain motorway . Are you using the same roads ? , are you using the cruise control the same , there are so many variables here ! . What difference are you recording ?, how are you recording ? . Please tell me , it's not with the vehicle computer . They are notoriously unreliable !

Back