Panda (Classic) Incoming newbie 4x4 owner

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Incoming newbie 4x4 owner

Hi all
not sure why it's taken me exactly a year of panda 4x4 ownership to get round to joining you all but anyway, I'm onboard now!
Bought this from an owner who had already thrown a fair bit of money at it, but as I have found out in the last 12 months, the spend never really stops :)
Looking to improve her over the next 12 months so looking forward to making contact with you 141 experts for some nods and winks in the right direction, cheers!

Attachments

• 20220902_164944.jpg
    20220902_164944.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 82
Welcome!

expensive?! has to be the cheapest car i have ever got parts for! £7 for a pair of rear shocks! cant say bad about that :D
i really need to get my panda out again. its just blocked in by a bmw 3 series and a lorry we bought for £200. not much really. oh and its got loads of stuff stored on and around it as it in the garage. lmao

keep the questions coming, happy to help!

Welcome!

expensive?! has to be the cheapest car i have ever got parts for! £7 for a pair of rear shocks! cant say bad about that :D
i really need to get my panda out again. its just blocked in by a bmw 3 series and a lorry we bought for £200. not much really. oh and its got loads of stuff stored on and around it as it in the garage. lmao

keep the questions coming, happy to help!
Thanks for the welcome Dragon Man!

Soul, this one is like from a catalog, somewhere between 1986 and 1992. "S" the highest equipment package, I guess 750S or 1000S.

Soul, this one is like from a catalog, somewhere between 1986 and 1992. "S" the highest equipment package, I guess 750S or 1000S.
Yeah you're right boki01, and thanks to VmanC, I now have said missing door panel which I'm fitting shortly.
Result, as I was anticipating a real struggle getting hold of one, thanks Vernon!

Back