immobiliser

Currently reading:
immobiliser

Did they quote you happy?:D

Dave. :)

Marea HLX 2.0 20v
<h6>FIATcentral window sticker, silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
:)Blue Momo Tomahawk Gear Knob :)
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(</h6>

They didn't quote me happy damn them. I phoned up 15 odd companies on one morning before i wanted to insure my car and 5 (yes 5!) of them put me through to their "sister company" (i.e. owner) NU! They also offered me £300 more than my best quote at churchill. When they asked for my best quote and I told them the lady said "well, sorry, I don't believe you got that so best of luck trying to get that figure".

Yeah they make me cringe. I'm with Churchill via AA web site.

Marea HLX 2.0 20v
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)

i have found www.endsleigh.co.uk good. i'm with Norwich union at the moment, gotta re-new it soon, looked on endsleigh site, they quoted me lower, then they ring you, and if you'r a student they give you another discount! [^]
so if you do use their site, dont put fake phone numbers in!

Chris

Well they quoted £200 off any other policy and to top that..they worked their arses trying to sell me the policy..

Was being rung about it every few wks until I confirmed it...good job they did really, I couldn't be arsed...

Tom (AofB)

Pedal to the metal? ....My Gearbox is on the floor!!!

[:0]Halifax do car insurance[?]

Marea HLX 2.0 20v

yeah! i only called them cos i always phone all the free numbers first for quotes to get ballpark figures, and they said i'd get a customer discount and i thought yeah like a fiver, but no-one got close i'm on fully comp protected for £210 (7 NCB mind you):D

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

lol, im paying £1350 with norwich union, and that was quoting me happy, was about to fork out for £1600 before i found norwich union! :p

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

Only mod so far, poppy coral air freshener :D

Back