500 Im new here.

Currently reading:
500 Im new here.

Rikard Sundelin

Hello everyone,
Nice forum you have here!
I have been seeing people talking about the possibility to mapp and even supercharge this little 1.2 engine. But I havent been able to figure out where to get it done. So if anyone would like to point me in the right direction, that'd be awesome.

Where's my manners. I should ofc share a pick of my car, well actually my gf's but I love to drive it as well. :)

309614_10150366797796742_432622032_n.jpg

Cool 500!
The 1.2 will not yield much power from a re map, sorry. It's a lively, smooth revvy engine tho. Maybe a free flow air filter and a nice sounding exhaust?

Yeah I figured... Usually don't bother about remapping unless it's a turbo. But I really like the character of the engine like you say and I am wondering if a remap will enhance the feel of it. Is there any nice sounding exhausts out there for the 1.2? Dont want it to turn into a fart can. haha

Yeah I figured... Usually don't bother about remapping unless it's a turbo. But I really like the character of the engine like you say and I am wondering if a remap will enhance the feel of it. Is there any nice sounding exhausts out there for the 1.2? Dont want it to turn into a fart can. haha

We have a Magneti Marelli back box on our 1.2
Sounds amazing.
Be careful with exhausts, you can actually reduce torque if too little restriction.

Back