Blackpool
Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Helz said:
Just a quickie post (shall post more in a few days once I have chance) to say thank you to everyone for making it an amazing birthday :D I hope everyone got home safely and had a good time!

Hello friends had a realy good time sorry i missed out on the meal but to all who where there and everyone i met was amazing i felt realy excited and thanxs for what really turned out to be a good one (y) :cool:

oh forgot you want a sample pic

DSCF2894.JPG

well just got back from razorlight in sheffield so can post properly :p

was a good night! sorry for been late! :eek: crap instructions and an even crapper navigator to blame!

we were a bit baffled why gaz was picking at mushrooms? :confused:

glad we gave you a laugh angel in the queue, dont know if you heard but we were actually rocking to bohemian rhapsady!:slayer:

air horns came in useful too! did anyone see wonderwoman and that prisoner walking dow the street? beeped at them and got the fingers! :eek: was going to give abuse but traffic wasnt moving quick enough to make a swift get away! :p

Helz, didnt realise it was your birthday! would of sang happy birthday in the queue when sat next to you! :p

most importantly..... did anyone get a snap of sammi?:p

mog1571 said:
well just got back from razorlight in sheffield so can post properly :p

was a good night! sorry for been late! :eek: crap instructions and an even crapper navigator to blame!

we were a bit baffled why gaz was picking at mushrooms? :confused:

glad we gave you a laugh angel in the queue, dont know if you heard but we were actually rocking to bohemian rhapsady!:slayer:

air horns came in useful too! did anyone see wonderwoman and that prisoner walking dow the street? beeped at them and got the fingers! :eek: was going to give abuse but traffic wasnt moving quick enough to make a swift get away! :p

Helz, didnt realise it was your birthday! would of sang happy birthday in the queue when sat next to you! :p

most importantly..... did anyone get a snap of sammi?:p

were razorlight good?

couldnt hear you rocking to queen as we had snow patrol on rather loud and were rocking to that lol.

was nice to finally meet you :D

we were all really worried when we heard that arc was taking you up some dark back streets ;)

Night was great despite car breaking down right at the beginnig of the lights, i saw the welcome though:D I enjoyed meeting everybody and my two guests said they enjoyed themselves considering they only came to see the lights and we never even made it that far. Car was fine after leaving it for 20mins with the bonnet up to cool and i managed to drive it home with no problems. Will hopefully get it sorted and attend another event soon.

cheers
Jack

angel said:
were razorlight good?

couldnt hear you rocking to queen as we had snow patrol on rather loud and were rocking to that lol.

was nice to finally meet you :D

we were all really worried when we heard that arc was taking you up some dark back streets ;)

Razorlight were awesome! really worth the trip to sheffield and back! nice to meet you too! glad arc came found us, would of been even later getting there if he hadnt! :p

mog1571 said:
Razorlight were awesome! really worth the trip to sheffield and back! nice to meet you too! glad arc came found us, would of been even later getting there if he hadnt! :p

Glad he found ya to... u have no idea how cold it was waiting for you.... :rolleyes:

Back