Technical Identify this part

Currently reading:
Technical Identify this part

Sparks1061

Hi, I am putting everything back together on my 2018 Fiat Ducato with comfort matic gears ready to go into the shop for a clutch replacement and I have this part, I assume it is part of the dashboard but does anyone know where? (Front and back photo)
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2797.jpeg
    IMG_2797.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2796.jpeg
    IMG_2796.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
Hello,

Looks like something that should be under the dash, on the side for example... Or by the center console. Like by the knee of the driver / passenger. On the second photo it is lying on the left side I'd say.

There should be a part number underneath that insulation.

Problem solved, It is actually the foot rest that fits where the Clutch would be on a manual van,
A right bugger to fit back in, but once I knew where it went and which way up it was doable.

Wow ;) I'd like to know if it is just a wider footrest than the one installed in the vans with a manual gearbox or it's a second one installed by the side :D

It goes which way around ? The right hand side of the photo is top, or bottom?

Wow ;) I'd like to know if it is just a wider footrest than the one installed in the vans with a manual gearbox or it's a second one installed by the side :D

It goes which way around ? The right hand side of the photo is top, or bottom?
The first photo shows the way it is fitted, I think it is in addition to anything fitted on the manual, on a left hand drive it sits between the steering column and the wheel well, on a RHD between the steering column and the center console,
2nd photo shows it fitted to a RHD vehicle, but with a vent added to allow heat in the foot well.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpeg
    IMG_0220.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 13
Back