ICE Upgraded!

Currently reading:
ICE Upgraded!

arc

this is where i stand
this is by no means finished, but i didnt even think on of these would fit in the boot:

Vibe CBR 12" Active Sub. 1400w peak, 700w RMS - h'oh yesh

cbr_back.jpg

cbr_front.jpg

its active, monoblock amp built in. sounds amazing. doesnt shake the car much - just makes everything pulse.

sitting in front of it is like having a nice back rub done :D

do u think the twin CBR 12 will fit in the back??? i`ve got a little plan in my head that i would like to eventually make real :D ;)

:D

The case is my tool kit, well one of - it has a load of useful bits and bobs in it. When im at uni, i keep it in there and when im home its in and out of the boot all the time at different peoples houses.

Ive not yet had chance to set it up properly and how i like it.

I want/need something like this:

kenwood-kgc-6042a.jpg

I dont want a farty digital one, i want sliding bars! Anyone know where i could get one from?

beastyjay. Two of these CBR 12"s will fit in the boot - just. So unless a double unit is more than twice the size (makes no sense) then i guess it'll fit. Just go down to halfords or somewhere like that and ask to see if it fits. I did that with the 10" version, then found the 12" version for a few quid more :D

I'm also after an amp to drive the 6x9's. 80w rms, any ideas?

i've got that same sub in my punto and it is awsome. great space saving idea and the box, amp and sub are all run in harmony with each other.
Nice one

Just make sure you get a big enough wiring kit for it - i went for the 700w one from autoleads comes with a 80A fuse that means i can add other pieces in the same system without having to run more powercables for the t'other amp which runs all the other speakers.

Last edited:
Back