Tuning Iaw scan not working. High emissions.

Currently reading:
Tuning Iaw scan not working. High emissions.

jonjg

Hello. Just wondered if anyone could help with regard to the iaw scan software. Am I doing something wrong? I have the 3 pin plug, and the vagkkl adapter that goes to usb. Installed the software, plugged 3 pin Into port by ECU, 1 black to earth, 1 red to live on battery but the software refuses to see the ecu. I have tried it on both my fiats and same problem on both.
Or if anyone has a full version of ECU multi scan ?
Fiat failed mot on emissions. Have replaced lambda but I have no way if this was the issue.
I have an old hawk gas tester but don't have a clue what the readings should be.

Nuneaton Warwickshire Cv10. Is the full version much?

Thanks. I tried iaw scan but it refused to see my ECU on both cars so I didn't get very far.

Do you mean the MAF sensor? From memory that's the one up by the ecu that the vacuum pipe from the inlet fits to or have I got the wrong end of the stick completely?

Thanks. I tried iaw scan but it refused to see my ECU on both cars so I didn't get very far.

Do you mean the MAF sensor? From memory that's the one up by the ecu that the vacuum pipe from the inlet fits to or have I got the wrong end of the stick completely?
MAP sensor.
"Manifold Absolute Pressure"

Cinq & Sei don't have MAF sensors. MAF sensors measure the air being drawn in

Did you set the communication port correct in the software?

I did set the correct port but I will Install the software and try again hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Will let you know how it goes

Back