Technical Iam New And Gonna Need Some Help Please !

Currently reading:
Technical Iam New And Gonna Need Some Help Please !

FiatKingJ

Hi There iam starting my project and i just bought a mk 2 Fiat Uno 1.1 or 1 liter i have bought a 1.4 I.E Turbo Egine all Rebuilt 5th injecter big head re con gear box every thing there can i bolt this on to the mounts alll rdy in the engine bay as there mint condetion still .... thank you if there is any thing i mite need to change aprt from brakes let me no thank you ...

The turbo mounts are diferent mate. some may look the same, but they are stronger for the turbo.

Think the steering rack has less turns lock to lock for the Turbo.

fuel tank, washer tank, anti role bar and I'll have to have a think :).

fuel tank, washer tank, anti role bar and I'll have to have a think :).

Plus front brakes (vented), rear brakes (discs on a turbo), suspension (coils and shocks), interior, exhaust system, radiator, ECU, engine wiring loom, wheels/ tyres, intercooler, ducting for the alternator, turbo dashpod etc. etc. etc.

There's MUCH more involved than just swapping in a turbo engine. Your best bet is to buy a complete UT with knackered engine/ rotten shell and swap all the parts over into your 1.0/ 1.1 FIRE shell. The UT engine on its own will be little more use than a boat anchor without all the other parts needed for the turbo to run properly.

Back