General I love the Fiat 500! <3 *sigh*

Currently reading:
General I love the Fiat 500! <3 *sigh*

Brill_Brunette19

Just been to look at one and i knew from the start it's meant to be my 1st car! Long way from passing yet but i can dream... :)

To those who have one, whats it like?

It's like a dream come true for me to be honest :) I've been waiting for this car for nearly 4 years (since the Trepiuno concept) so to actually have one parked outside my house is just wicked!

The looks you get from people when driving it are so funny, people of all ages stop and glare at it. It's not just the asthetics though, my car (1.4 Sport) runs beautifully too and picks up well in virtually all gears. The interior is amazing and the technology i.e. Blue & Me just blows me away!!

So all in all its FANTASTIC and I know will be the best car I own....until the New 500 Abarth of course ;)

Si

:eek: your both so lucky! Yeah, it's really different from anything i've seen so far, that's what made me look

I want it!!!

It's like a dream come true for me to be honest :) I've been waiting for this car for nearly 4 years (since the Trepiuno concept) so to actually have one parked outside my house is just wicked!

The looks you get from people when driving it are so funny, people of all ages stop and glare at it. It's not just the asthetics though, my car (1.4 Sport) runs beautifully too and picks up well in virtually all gears. The interior is amazing and the technology i.e. Blue & Me just blows me away!!

So all in all its FANTASTIC and I know will be the best car I own....until the New 500 Abarth of course ;)

Si

Exactly the same for me, I love the roar of the engine with the 1.4, no that bothered about fuel economy tbh I just want driving to be fun which it certainly is :)

Back