i found a fish in my garden

Currently reading:
i found a fish in my garden

im very confused i found a fish lying in my garden, so i went to do the right thing and flush it down the toilet, i picked it up and it started wriggling

i crapped myself and ran off, but came back with a saucepan of warm water and put it in it, then took it to a neighbours, cause they into fish, its been an hour since i found it and its still alive :D , ive named it lucky :eek:

how weird! cool though.. what type is it? and lmao.. do the right - flush it lol.
gaz, self appointed fish undertaker

its a fat goldfish, well its the biggest one i ever seen :D

i normally get the aerosol and lighter on dead things i find in the garden, im glad i never today :)

i was gonna keep it in my house, but mum said i cant be trusted as i would always want to pet it :( and i didnt have any food for it, i only got bread, milk and eggs in the house, but i dont think they can eat scrambeled egg on toast

gaz_wrexham said:
its a fat goldfish, well its the biggest one i ever seen :D

i was gonna keep it in my house, but mum said i cant be trusted as i would always want to eat it :(
:D

poggy said:
Did you think it would taste better boiled then !!!!.

It's obviously a flying fish not a gold fish.

i learnt from my primary class fish - bubbles (rip) :( , that a gold fish needs to be kept in room temperature water, or when you cleaning it, its better to put them in warm water rather than cold water, i think it saves them having a heart attack or something like that

I don't quite means on the same level as lenny!

David, I didn't mean it in a bad day, Gaz isn't dumb like Lenny is but the odd thing he does/says makes me laugh so much!

Back