General I can't decide....

Currently reading:
General I can't decide....

Yes. Think Oz is winning by a long way on this one.

We've got plenty of time on this on and there's still the arctic next year so watch this space, LOL

How do you reckon you will do it? Cut a straight line across say from Perth to Sydney via Alice Springs, or circumnavigate the whole country? If you circumnavigate it you can then say you've 'rimmed Australia' :ROFLMAO:

(wonder what we'll do in 2010 and 2011? Something really cheap probably. How about 'Panda to Asda' :devil:)

How about "Panda to cornershop to get cheap white lightning Chav cider"? :chin:

:p

How do you reckon you will do it? Cut a straight line across say from Perth to Sydney via Alice Springs, or circumnavigate the whole country? If you circumnavigate it you can then say you've 'rimmed Australia

Usually these things are dictated by the people that I meet up with or if there are any car shows on that would be interested in having the panda there

Also I've been thinking that it would be cool to ship back via San Francisco and then go see the FLU folks again and that would be a panda round the world trip!

(which I think would be a first for any Panda)

Jim

It is also home to Redback and Funnel web spiders, two very dangerous arachnoids. Not to mention snakes, ticks, dodgy insects, Kangaroos, Koala Bears, remote bush areas and blistering desert type heat in the summers.

Sounds like quite an adventure in the making though!

And giant goannas..

images3.jpeg

SimonP
drdodge
Barry Mcleans
bludvl_x19
richwilsonaus
luvduvs (he nutter)

Thanks Dave (y)

:rolleyes:

Back