Howzit! Panda 4x4169 owner here!!

Currently reading:
Howzit! Panda 4x4169 owner here!!

MortyFFS

Hi People!

I've actually been on this site for the past 4 years and finally decided to sign up (i think i did try before but technical issues prevented me) any whoops

I have a Panda 169 4x4 in black that ive done a ton of work to and wat to keep doing,
ive swapped out Abarth seats in the front (back ones i left out as you will see)
i had an issue with the bearing in the prop and it made an awful rattle so i decided to buy a new bearing, and for almost a year now have not bee able to replace it as you cannot split that Prop shaft.
so ive been running her FWD only (i actually really enjoyed this) until the gearbox made what can only be described as "a bag of metal cats in an industrial washing machine" noise.(baring in mind that when i bought the car i drove for 2 miles and it broke, had to change the trust bearing which was horrendous but it i did it )
none the less i got a new 4x4 gearbox and it now sits next to the car resting in plastic waiting for the revival, which has now been 5 months.

The car was made to be a sweet Camper to go on holidays with and i made a snazzy little back box that can carry equipment safely (hence no back seats)

Anyways , My name is Morton and i would like to get my panda back on the road and i feel like you guys could be the inspiration i need to get her back on the road, attached is a few pics in her sorry state, (ill upload some cool vids in her prime if anyone is interested)

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Mort

Attachments

• panda2.jpeg
    panda2.jpeg
    675 KB · Views: 48
  • gearbox.jpeg
    gearbox.jpeg
    571.1 KB · Views: 30
  • panda 1.jpeg
    panda 1.jpeg
    711.8 KB · Views: 35