Howdy

Currently reading:
Howdy

Just thought i would say Yellow, as i recently bought my 3rd Fiat which is a Mk1 Sporting the 1.2 not 1.6 and i found your site very useful....

Sporting.JPG Sporting1.JPG

Dude, Im not just saying this for the sake of it, but that looks almost orgasmic! :cool: The paint is spotless and wow those wheels, I don't think I could have chosen any better ones myself. Hope your not planning on changing it visually - I've always thought mk1 Punto's in yellow are the best looking of all Punto's. (y)

The Trooper said:
Dude, Im not just saying this for the sake of it, but that looks almost orgasmic! :cool: The paint is spotless and wow those wheels, I don't think I could have chosen any better ones myself. Hope your not planning on changing it visually - I've always thought mk1 Punto's in yellow are the best looking of all Punto's. (y)

Heh funny you should say that, it was looking a bit spotless yesterday, but today i backed her up into the largest concrete bollard you have ever seen and well i cracked the rear bump and bend the Zorst a little.... Bit mad at myself for not seeing it :( But i guess i could use this as an excuse to get abarth rear maybe?

Hello and welcome :) Don't worry, I murdered a concrete bollard a couple of weeks ago too (like your bollard it was just hidden in my blind spot out of the view of the mirrors and below the rear window), luckily for me I just came away with a scratch which has pretty much polished out, the bollard came off worse though, it's totally dead :D I also have those same Fiat stickers in my side windows and my new wheels are kinda like yours. Great minds think alike :eek:

Back