How to wash a cat

Currently reading:
How to wash a cat

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl......

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash' and 'Rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

[attachment=1:1wik7i3y]cat.jpg[/attachment:1wik7i3y]

Signed
The Dog

[attachment=1:1wik7i3y]dog-1.jpg[/attachment:1wik7i3y]

Andi_F said:
:lol::lol: Oh that's good Katie, by why not just take it the 'Cat Wash' :sarcastic::drummer:

Lol

Cos then I'd need to pay and wouldn't have a clean toilet ;)

Tell ya what though, I doubt the neighbour's cat will ever come near my house ever again so that's the garden problem solved too :laugh:

Andi_F said:
Oh so you didn't sell it to webuyanycat.com?? Lol

I tried.

I sent them details and a picture and they offered me £8.63 for it. When I turned up with the cat they downgraded their offer to £4.27. Thieving bar stewards :angry:

Andi_F said:
Typical that sort of company will be like that...
Do they not collect the Cat?

Not the Aberdeen branch - bunch of cheap skates.

Anyway, I reckon I can get £8 for it on gumtree as there's a shortage of older moggies out there after the crappage scheme a couple of years back. Can you believe lots of folks traded in their old incontinent moggies for a younger, cleaner model. Madness I tell ya but at least it's put the prices up for those of us trying to get rid of older ones now

Harper said:
Not the Aberdeen branch - bunch of cheap skates.

Anyway, I reckon I can get £8 for it on gumtree as there's a shortage of older moggies out there after the crappage scheme a couple of years back. Can you believe lots of folks traded in their old incontinent moggies for a younger, cleaner model. Madness I tell ya but at least it's put the prices up for those of us trying to get rid of older ones now

This thread's just getting funnier & funnier so what they doing with the old Moggies then?? what with the Crappage Scheme an all?!?!?

Andi_F said:
This thread's just getting funnier & funnier so what they doing with the old Moggies then?? what with the Crappage Scheme an all?!?!?

They got sent to a nice farm where there's lots of mice to chase and no-one gave a stuff where they crapped :D

They certainly didn't get killed and skinned for their fur and then everything else ground down for making chicken nuggets. That's just a vicious rumour started by those who opposed the scheme ;)

Back