how to polish a car back to a single shade

Currently reading:
how to polish a car back to a single shade

Hello
I've had black dragons on my seicento for about 6 years now and, well its time for a change. only real problem I've got is that the drivers side has had paint at somepoint before I got the car and its faded a good few shades so when I take the dragons off, there obvously going to be a nice shiney yellow.

I know that mopping it using a good cutting compound is the right way to go, the only problem with that is that I don't have one and with my wife hating the car, I cant really buy one.
Somewhere at my mums I have got one of those 2 handled polisher things, unused, are they any good? or whats the bast polish to use if I have to polish it by hand?

Thanks
Ben

STRONGLY SUGGEST THIS Best hand polish for any car, it is fantastic... Trust me, I can't get enough of it! :D I've used it on 7 different cars now and my god... I love it more every time I use it. I've used both the renovator and P1 by hand and nothing even touches or comes close to Gtech P1.

. Autoglym Paint Renovator followed by Super Resin Polish

Make sure to work Supe Resin Polish for at least 30/40 seconds to get the best results, most people make the mistake of simply applying, waiting to haze and then buffing off.

Back