Technical How t wire up/in roof mounted clock-mirror

Currently reading:
Technical How t wire up/in roof mounted clock-mirror

Now all you clever young fiat panda fans:worship: does any of you know or have a wireing diagram showing the correct way to power up a L E D clock that is mounted under iterior light and the rear viev mirror the unit was fitted or made for a seat but the chap I bought it from fitted it to his classic panda. I don't wish to bugger the colock by sending a live down a earth wire as I know the clock will not forgive me. If all else fails its off to a auto electrician to guidr me. If any of you have a wireing diagram that would be great or a picture of the wires and what does what then:worship: Thanks in advance.

Black is deff earth Ive three other wires when I opened up the back of the clock only to find out what happens to the wires, red wire on board marked +B red/black marked +C Yellow/black +I this leads me to think these three are all live at some point:confused:

My guess would be the red/green and black wires leading to the red plug are your constant power and earth respectively. The red/black is +12v on igniton. Yellow/black wire is headlights on.

Obviously, you need a wiring diagram for the car it came from really!

My guess would be the red/green and black wires leading to the red plug are your constant power and earth respectively. The red/black is +12v on igniton. Yellow/black wire is headlights on.

Obviously, you need a wiring diagram for the car it came from really!

:yeahthat:

You'll have a constant Live there and a ignition switched live I'd expect, earth and one for when lights are on.

Back