General how much would i get for cinq sporting

Currently reading:
General how much would i get for cinq sporting

skinnyvinny

im wondering how much my cinq sporting would sell for? its a 97 r imola blue with only 43k miles on it,in good knick no dents just a few light scratches,rear spoiler with brake light,tax till end of may and m.o.t till december the 4th,with some service history,passed every m.o.t first time.(y)

£1k

Liam

EDIT: I am kinda biased maybe but this car is the last of the Cinqs, has low miles so should be cracking nick, I'd happily pay that for one.

Last edited:
I wouldnt be a stingy ass like chaos, but wudnt pay 1k

700-800 max, mainly because you can get sei sportings for 1k if you look hard enough

OK................Parkers quote:

Franchised Dealer £ 660
Independent Dealer £ 600
Private Good £ 475
Private Poor £ 250
Part Exchange £ 380

Now, I'm told Parkers overestimate............................:)

Also Glass's Guide quoted a Sei Sporting (T reg IIRC) as about £1K. This was in October last year.............I have an Auto Express with it somewhere.

Also, a 98R Sporting with full MOT was up for £550 recently..................and it wasn't a million miles away from you. :)

bloomfieldliam said:
EDIT: I am kinda biased maybe but this car is the last of the Cinqs, has low miles so should be cracking nick, I'd happily pay that for one.

Should being the key word :)

I've seen more than enough 50-60K dogs :)

Not saying yours is, but I've had people in the past say 'yeah, it's in excellent nick' only to go and find things wrong (and I don't mean surface scratches :))

Well I paid £380 for mine at the weekend and it's a 98 R reg with airbag, and sei switchgear. In really good condition, full MOT, 71k from new but has a few minor scratches, and clutch needed adjusting along with the handbrake.
Looking at another one tomorrow in yellow on a 97 P and that's up at 400 and it's lower miles than mine, and has the full abarth already on it.

Would have thought yours would be worth around the 6-700 mark mate if it's totally mint.

HTH

i paid £900 for my 97 imola 72k, purely based on the fact all the work that had recently been done on it, it took the worry out of it for me

the body wasnt in too bad a nick, well nothing some skirts and abarth apron couldnt hide :p

it had mot for a year, tax till april and a service history upto 52k , the car was in slough so im guessing london prices

i would have no trouble paying upto £900 for any other standard sporting

gaz_wrexham said:
i paid £900 for my 97 imola 72k, purely based on the fact all the work that had recently been done on it, it took the worry out of it for me

the body wasnt in too bad a nick, well nothing some skirts and abarth apron couldnt hide :p

it had mot for a year, tax till april and a service history upto 52k , the car was in slough so im guessing london prices

i would have no trouble paying upto £900 for any other standard sporting

Yeah, but there was no mention of any recent work, cam belt, etc. If work had been done to it like the cambelt, then it is worth a little bit more.

uno_94 said:
parkers price's are always under i think

Gaz (Smurf) said that they overestimated.......:chin:

mase said:
at the end of the day, u will only get as much as someone is willing to pay

True.

If the garage is willing to pay a good price, then you may as well take it :)

Back