General How much more HP can a 1.6 Turbo have? :)

Currently reading:
General How much more HP can a 1.6 Turbo have? :)

u dont wanna know what he is up to...:):)..

(he' s got the 2.4 and waiting the manifold from coupe 20v..u can imagine why..
the aim is 500ps:D :D )

face said:
u dont wanna know what he is up to...:):)..

(he' s got the 2.4 and waiting the manifold from coupe 20v..u can imagine why..
the aim is 500ps:D :D )

Greek rulezzzzzzzz :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

I dare to say that is going to be the fastest Stilo in the world...

activematt said:
does living in Greece also make you all rich????
Money? Who said anything about money? Don't bother mate! You take it today, you pay it... next year! :eek: :p :p :p

Seriously speaking (now), I believe that it won't need more than 7.000€ (both engine and turbo kit), because the (former) owner of the 1.2 makes a lot of things by himself, so he reduces the cost... (y)

face said:
i believe brera Q4 3.2...:D :D
Not yet, not yet... :p

activematt said:
So whats next for yours Nikos???
Well until the end of next week I will get the following:

1. Connect the NAV+ with my DVD and TV tuner.
2. A camera on the rear bumper (to ease the parking procedure) which will output the signal to NAV+.
3. A camera behind the front grill which will output the signal to RCA for connecting a laptop and recording nice, fast, "nightwalks". :D
4. Install under-chassis LEDs.

For the not so near future, the list is huge, :eek: :D but I have to get an extra car (it will be a Q4 3.2 but I am not sure if it is going to be a Brera or a 159...)

loving the idea of the camera, post some pics up wen u get tht sorted! Sounds sweet, wudnt mind tht myself! But got a headunit and dont really wana change it, idea's, idea's...:rolleyes: fink i best keep on track wiv what im doin atm before attempting otha fings?

Jus a hint for you guys too, but if you read are guide sections rroope one our members has cracked the cruise control, and its quite a simply and cheap upgrade for car with it non standard... just fort u might like to put it on your greek website, etc (y)

1.8Stilo said:
Jus a hint for you guys too, but if you read are guide sections rroope one our members has cracked the cruise control, and its quite a simply and cheap upgrade for car with it non standard... just fort u might like to put it on your greek website, etc (y)
Thanks for the tip 1.8Stilo! I am sure that quite a lot people will be glad with this mod! (y)

Back