General How much for dealer to fit fog lights?

Currently reading:
General How much for dealer to fit fog lights?

Does sound really good, I am tempted now, if only the lamps where a bit cheaper though.

2 hrs (£80) fully fitted (includes relay/switch/cable)

£40 an hour? blimey thats not main dealer pricing lol

make sure u have the wiring there because its an EASY job if it is compared to if not. fiat always stick extra wiring in

A lot of dealers do not seem to want this type of work. When I went to my local dealer they quoted me over £300 and started spouting some rubbish about needing a new bumper too. Eh!

the guy was soo rude it was unreal, he also told me the stripe kit wouldnt fit my car ????? and that i couldnt get and exhaust tip for it. But I phoned the same company but different garage and he was wikid he even called me back in half an hour about the exhust tip

make sure u have the wiring there because its an EASY job if it is compared to if not. fiat always stick extra wiring in

The wiring isn't there trust me

Long gone are the days when you would feel for the wiring under the bumper plug in your new lights put a fuse and relay in the fuse box and knock a blank out the dash and clip a switch in plugging the switch wire in.....

the OEM fitted foglights on the GP are controlled by the Body computer the switch is a soft touch control (rather like a laptop keyboard) the non foglight spec cars dont have the switch and related contact and therefore you cant buy a switch for the blank..

Maybe your garage is just to expensive;) My local always gives discount for older cars & often has promotions, most of all tries to retain its customers & best way for this is decent service & competitive prices.Being away from the main cities it will have lower labour rates than London,Manchester etc

A lot of dealers do not seem to want this type of work. When I went to my local dealer they quoted me over £300 and started spouting some rubbish about needing a new bumper too. Eh!

when i asked my dealer to fir fogs on my punto they said it cant be done as the wirig woul dhave to be changed on the lighting system :(

Find one will good sparky etc,2 hours is easily enough to carry this work out and a professional level.

Tell them to follow my guide (and montys diagram) & in return donate few quid to charity for use of(y)

Back