General How hard is it to find cheap Front Fog lamps?!

Currently reading:
General How hard is it to find cheap Front Fog lamps?!

booby1kenoobi

Newbie here and my first post. Recently got 2001 sporting and need to do a few bits. The driver side fog light is smashed and needs replacing but having trouble finding other than on ebay for £35 plus postage. Also read somewhere that probably a good idea to replace both sides at same time due to wear/tear. What do ya reckon? Any suggestions?

Scrappy would be a good place to start. Which is something I should get around to doing as both mine need replacing. I have noticed halfords do a similar shaped fog lamp but have not yet looked into the logistics of them fitting

Yeah check the scrappys as some of the prices on ebay are inflated.
I needed a replacement drivers side headlamp , average price on ebay £65 plus postage,from the scrappys £20 although it was difficult to find a drivers side one as this seems to be where all the Seicentos seem to get walloped in a crash.

On a slight tangent I have seen some small rectangular LED running lights in Halfrauds which are about the same width as the Sportings fogs.I have been toying with replacing the fogs with these and wiring them to come on with the Headlights.

I don't want the Sei to look like some Corsa chav chariot though.

My 2002 Sei Schumacher had dodgy fog lamps. After looking what genuine ones cost and alternatives etc I decided to remove the lot and mesh the front. It looks loads better and as the fogs are pretty useless to start with I dont miss them. Cost me a tenner for the mesh and some time to make them.

Back