How did you?

Currently reading:
How did you?

Saw you guys at Scottish Hopeton House, this year and Muppet42 joined a forum im staff on , so i though i'd return the favour

Jodie said:
Saw you guys at Scottish Hopeton House, this year and Muppet42 joined a forum im staff on , so i though i'd return the favour

so you are only here to return a favour? not cos we are one of the best fiat sites on the net?:p

Another Fiat Scotland member mentioned this forum on our forum for North American enthusiasts.

Hello im new to the site,

My name is alex and live in sunny fraserburgh.

i was browsing the fiat forum when read there was an official scottish one so here i am, im not a massive fiat fan but i have fell in love with my stilo abarth ever since i purchased it just under a year ago.

Boydie

Hi Boydie and welcome to the site. Glad you're enjoying your stilo abarth - get some pics up in the "show us your car" thread in the car talk section :)

I'll be sorting out some local meets for the NE once we've got the show at Cupar out of the way so if you're interested keep an eye out in the events section. You're welcome to join us at Cupar too btw as everyone is welcome and it's a cracker of a show

From various posts on the FiatForum,

got to meet a few of you on "Neutral ground" at Autoitalia shows, also.

we will post pics of our FIAT's sometime soon. ;)

WeeHev said:
From various posts on the FiatForum,

got to meet a few of you on "Neutral ground" at Autoitalia shows, also.

we will post pics of our FIAT's sometime soon. ;)

I'm now trying to work out who you are and if we've met...

Welcome along, I was hoping to make Mitcar/Gaydon in August but a bust washing machine says it might not happen now. It all depends if the Teuchter Car continues to behave itself and doesn't present me with a mahoosive bill come MOT time :green:

Brian1618135161 invited me along, I think from last year's WCR

I found out through the f.b. page I have been meaning to join the forum also for a while now just never got around to doing it till now obviously

Back