Civic_3.JPG

Honda Civic

Introduction

My current car Honda Civic 2.2 ctdi EX.
Trading this one in for a 500 1.3 Multi-Jet Sport.

Civic_4.JPG

Civic_3.JPG
i like em
double yellow parking tut tut

Live dangerously!!

:cry: i like my fiats, but would rather have the honda... anyday!
you'll still have a blast in the 500!!

The paint on the Honda is without doubt the worst I have ever had on any car, and every other Civic I have seen is the same.
It is a good enough car but with the price of fuel etc rising its time to get something a bit more economical.

Live dangerously!!

The paint on the Honda is without doubt the worst I have ever had on any car, and every other Civic I have seen is the same.
It is a good enough car but with the price of fuel etc rising its time to get something a bit more economical.

Really?:( Im suprised at that! hondas are usually renound for build quality, + the new civics look gorgeous, ive always liked them,

I agree fuel costs are a pain in the arse, But the 1.3 should see a fair few MPG, and it will turn heads...

Really?:( Im suprised at that! hondas are usually renound for build quality, + the new civics look gorgeous, ive always liked them,

You should check out some of the Honda forums and it is a very very common complaint with the new shape Civic.
The interior materials are nothing to write home about either, pretty cheap and I dont think they will stand the test of time.
Mine has been recalled 3 times in the 2 years I have had it for niggling faults hand brake failure, fuel filler flap jammed shut etc.
My biggest bug bear is the cost of the DVD's to get more up to date maps for the built in Sat Nav :- £200+ !!!!!

Last edited:
Back