Hiya Ozric and peeps from ages ago who might remember Kev and I.

Currently reading:
Hiya Ozric and peeps from ages ago who might remember Kev and I.

D

Dawn

Hiya Peeps, thought i'd say Hi since it's been ages since i've been on here, Kev used to own an orange bravo and I a very modded punto which i've seen is on some of your pics in the gallery :D
Well times past and Kevs bravo has gone and has been replaced many times but he's now got a suzuki GSXF 750 and my beloved black and yellow punto was written off by a white van man 2 years ago this month (BOO HOO) and after a short time with a suzuki vitara (which wimmy very kindly did pink starts and a pink tinkerbell for :) ) i am now a proud owner of a dark blue, FIAT BRAVA 1.2 80sx, its got a couple of minor probs which i shall be searching your knowledge banks for but for £700 i can't complain :) i'll get some pics up of Billy Brava once the rain finally stops. once again HELLO :D

Hi Dawn,
Welcome back! :)
So, how long before that boot is full of stereo then? ;)
Also, I take it you and Kev will be signing up for some of the meets fairly sharpish. ;)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

I'm trying to convince myself i like having a boot for the time being BUT i have still got all the stuff from the punt so i do think its just a matter of time before it all starts working its way back in. The amps will have to be powder coated in hot pink though to match all the tinkerbell stuff ive got in it at the mo and another trip to wimmy's might be in order for more graphics lol.
As for signing up for events i was already checking out stanny but at the mo money is quite tight as Kevs only working part time and ive been off work since xmas eve due to injuring my back at work, although once things are sorted we will defo be there :)
Do you still have the bravo?

Oh yes. :)
Will post up some more recent piccys later tonight. There's been some changes I suspect you will like. :)

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Brilliant, more yellow i hope lol

I gotta say though although it has been ages since we've seen you, your shirts are still widely talked about by the boys, well they are more like men now lol and one of them has his own fiat cinq :)

Nice. Unfortunately the shirts have gone these days (read: too fat to get in them anymore so chucked them). :(

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

OMG you'll never be too fat to get into the "ozric shirts" and anyways not all girlies fancy stick thin men shudders at the thought ;)

Hey Al, there's hope for you and me yet!! LOL ;)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

Lol @ Rob.
Well as promised, here you are: -
At Brooklands last weekend (and yes, the wheels ARE white :))

And one for you to chuckle at: -

Think I could take you on with that? :)

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

Standard-ish. ;)

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

Hey what happened to the " I like mine standard" lol also im sure i've seen this install before ;)
I gotta say though, i do like it but those wheels are gonna be a bugger to keep clean.

Roberto, didn't Kev and I meet you once either at donny south or mitcar a few years back?

Quite likely, Dawn ;)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

She's a labour of love that's for sure but she's worth it. :)

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

Hehe Wimmy, yeah, there goes the neighbourhood cos we are back and be thankful cento's have got their own club site or nick would be on here too with his cinq lol

Wimmy, I am sure we agreed to change the URL to prevent them coming back or did we revert it back after a couple of years thinking they would have forgotton :-D
There are still a lot of us lurking around Dawn as you know ;)

worshipalpha.gif