Doblo Hi there.... French doblo need help

Currently reading:
Doblo Hi there.... French doblo need help

Damage inc

Hello. My name is christophe.
As long as I remember I always rode italian cars. Most of them was alfa romeo (guilietta, gtv, 75 turbo, 33 16v...etc). Some fiat (seicento, bravo, 500, Sedici... Lancia (zeta y10...) My last one is a 156 2.4 with 360000 kms but she need some repair. So I bought a cheap doblo as a daily.
but this one has the abs light on. And it s not ik for the technical control we have here in france.
I will ask my questions in the right section ?

OK it seems that i m already in the right section�� I will try to explain the problem in English... Not so easy��

So my abs light together with the handbrake light are sometimes shinning. Especially when I use the front lights of the doblo.

In situation....

- when I ride it rarely shine.

- with light it shine especially when I accelerate, as soon as I Stop to accelerate, the lights stop shining.

- if turn on the lights and the fog lights the fuel gauge goes to empty and the speed needle make some move...

I changed the right front abs sensor, I m on the way to change thz left. The put a brand new battery on it, the alternator goes 14v....

So i m looking for the wiring diagram.(oooops I forgot to tell you it is a 1.9jtd from january 2009. 105hp).and for some ideas about where to check.

I have to check the grounds

Thanks a lot

Hi :)

Yes.. it sounds like grounds (terre) 'Earth' as we say in UK English

As a 1st thing (etage #1 )

The Black cable from battery to motor can corrode on its interior.. so giving a poor earth connection

A 2nd ( 2eme) cable could test this :)

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/318839-electrical-gremlin-thread.html

Bon chance..!!

Charlie

Last edited:
Yes Iforgot that earth is the eight name fir "rhere"... I ve no excuse as I also own an old land rover 109....
I m going to check all of that this day.

Thanks a lot Charlie ?

Hey! It seems that the problem is solved!

I was going under the battery to clean the first earth wire and I discovered a bunch of small black wires who were going to earth closedto the battery earth....

There were a little bit rusted. I cleaned then.... And then It worked without any light shining.

It s coool.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day:slayer:

Back