Hi im new

Currently reading:
Hi im new

niseys sei

Hi everyone anyone want to talk to me im new i have got a seicento sporting in yellow 1999 and my husband has a punto sporting and a x19 im looking to do a few mods on my car i have already fitted a peco exchaust any suggestions.

Hi, welcome :wave:

Good choice of car, I see it's a Fiat family!

There's some good induction kits to be had if you wanna go faster, you could fit a bigger throttle body ... or a bigger engine even - the Punto 60 1242cc engine drops straight in :) You could even have that turbocharged... :) :)

Styling wise there's plenty available, I'm sure someone will advise you on the best mods.

There's a good owner's club, too ;)

Thanks for the welcome messages ,my husbands x19 has got an uno turbo conversion it is really fast takes the bends really well and his punto sporting has been gas converted great fuel economy but my sei i really adore it , it is the best car i have ever had i will never replace it , its even more special now it has a personalised plate on it my husband bought it for me for my 30th birthday. :)

niseys sei said:
Thanks for the welcome messages ,my husbands x19 has got an uno turbo conversion it is really fast takes the bends really well and his punto sporting has been gas converted great fuel economy but my sei i really adore it , it is the best car i have ever had i will never replace it , its even more special now it has a personalised plate on it my husband bought it for me for my 30th birthday. :)

You could get an uno turbo lump under the sei's bonnet :chin: Takes a lot of work though

:wave: Welcome to FF BTW

Hi!

Another Suffolkite!

I think I've seen your Punto about near Haverhill..... Is it black with the gas filler on the rear bumper???

Glen

It probaly was you.... You're fairly local, I went past Kedington tonight on my way back from Cambridge.

I've defo seen a Punto Sporting with the gas filler on the right hand side of the bumper at the bottom.... (Anorak mode off!) ;)

Caught my eye as I used to have two LPG cars.

I've got a black Cinq sporting.

Glen

:wave: Helloo and welcome from a Stilo owner (ex Punto HGT and before that a Sei Sporting and Citymatic). It's good in here and people are very helpful.

niseys sei said:
Where do i get some of the fiat forum car transfers.

Gaz Wrexham does them, but AFAIK there are no more left.

niseys sei said:
Ok never mind thanks for the info

You could PM him though, he may have one knocking around, or someone else may have a spare for you(y)

Back