Hi Guys

Currently reading:
Hi Guys

dingers

Hi Guys,
Just joined the forum as a result of getting involved with the purchase of a 2007 Panda for my grand daughter. Having had the timing done belt done with interim service the car was now ready for delivery to daughter. Covered journey of about 70 miles uneventfully until last mile when power steering failed, however, after a cup of tea and investigation the PS light had gone out and steering OK .
So joined this informative forum. All ready picked up a few good hints on what i thought may have been a lost cause with suspect battery and alternator. Now looking for a recommended local mechanic to Great Notley/Braintree in Essex area to bottom problem out. Any further advice very much appreciated. Will now head over to "EPS electric power steering faults" where Koalar has some great information.
Merry Christmas to all.
dingers

WELCOME to you!
Hey -ho
New car -new problems! (n) somethings in life can be soooo predictable!:whistle: hopefully it will,get sorted quickly(& cheaply)(y) hope she enjoys the car!.
The "f" in Fiat stands both for "FUN"😁 & FRUSTRATION!🤨 hopefully more of the first option!😂

Thank you.............as they say you know your in trouble when everything appears to be running smoothly and who doesn't like a challenge:(
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.:unsure::)

Back