Grande Punto Hi from Yorkshire :-)

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Hi from Yorkshire :-)

Adrian59

Hello everybody, newbie here! Got a GP 1.4 16v Eleganza. 56 plate and 75k on the clock, but I love her dearly :) Oh, and a happy new year to all!

Welcome to the forum mate. It's a slippery slope being on here getting ideas for mods!

I work in Northallerton so good to see fellow Yorkshire GPs

Hi guy's. Yes, I know South Elmsall. I'll take a couple of pics of her if we ever get some sunshine!

Hello mate :) As you say, not far at all. Was out in the country in the sunshine yesterday, but the old girl w
as a bit grubby for pictures! Will post some,
as others have requested soon :) How daft will it sound if I add she has a name lol? :)

Hello mate :) As you say, not far at all. Was out in the country in the sunshine yesterday, but the old girl w
as a bit grubby for pictures! Will post some,
as others have requested soon :) How daft will it sound if I add she has a name lol? :)

Nice one mate grubby or clean we like pics, we all give our cars names mate so add the name of your gp :D

I think most people on here give their cars names lol mines called Athena

Not just me then :) First car I've ever found myself giving a name to, but she just seemed to fit the name Sophie
somehow. She's a nice spec, and came with a bass speaker in the boot, and full leather interior too. And I promise to post some pics soon lol. Thanks for being a friendly crew on here! Cheers :)

Back