Hi from the Netherlands, Fiat 500L 1968

Currently reading:
Hi from the Netherlands, Fiat 500L 1968

Ian Glaude

Hi everyone!

Today I registered myself on this forum, as an owner of a 1968 Fiat 500L.

I did this, after encountering some stalling problems for a while at traffic lights or junctions (or other places where I have to stop :)).

Luckily I found some useful information already on this forum, but I thought it was still useful to register myself.

Regards,
Ian

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 13
Cant have to many members! and theres bound to be something else that crops up sooner or later!. the car looks great!, but also like its been two different colours did you paint her then!?.

Cant have to many members! and theres bound to be something else that crops up sooner or later!. the car looks great!, but also like its been two different colours did you paint her then!?.
Hi Steve, thank you! It is the same colour, but it looks different due to the lighting I guess ;-)

I might restore (and repaint) the car in the future, but first I want to drive it a couple years like this.

Hi Steve, thank you! It is the same colour, but it looks different due to the lighting I guess ;-)

I might restore (and repaint) the car in the future, but first I want to drive it a couple years like this.
well it looks smart enough at the moment and i have always thought they look best in yellow?hence why i bought my 2012 car in canary yellow!

Back