Grande Punto Hi from doncaster

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Hi from doncaster

lee0612

Hi guys ( and girls ) just joined up today, i have a 1.9 grande punto sporting in brilliant orange from doncaster ! I shall put up pics when i get her back ( if i ever do ) from the garage as shes rather poorly at present. Despite people insisting i get rid of it as it breaks often im sticking by my little fiat. Anyway......... Hi im lee

Hi lee! This place is like an encyclopaedia of collective knowledge! Some great advice is given here daily!

I've overcome some problems with my Fiats just from tips given.

I also currently have a 1.9 Sporting.

What problems are you having as mines gone in for diagnostics this morning.

hi guys thanks for the reply. Right il detail the problem with my car. I was setting off from the traffic lights when it cut out and when restarted was in limp mode. I got it home and the day after it would not start. The sender unit seemed to be struggling so i disconnected the fuel lines at the filter and the fuel came through fine so i assume the problem is within the engine bay.

So i called out the AA and the diagnostics came back as with a fault on the high pressure fuel pump and high pressure regulator. He sprayed something into the air intake and it tried to fire so i presume its a fuel issue.

So they towed me to their preferred garage halfords which were absoloutly useless ( writing to trading standards ) they replaced the battery and the egr and said it was fixed only to break down outside the garage after 3 weeks in there !

i got it home and now its sat waiting to be repaired but the problem being halfords wiped the codes so now the car has no faults showing anymore and it will not start :bang:

praying its not the injector pump :worship:

Back