Hi from Airdrie

Currently reading:
Hi from Airdrie

ewanm77

hi im Ewan getting my dads 06 panda 1.3d sporting hopefully next week when he gets a newer diesel panda.to replace my wifes tired micra

yeah it seems to be pretty good hes had it since 2009 and done about 100k miles never broken down and gets really good mpg. but that was before I get my grubby hands on it lol

we will be nice lol its only been washed about 4 times since he had it lol

Martyn said:
It wasn't so much killing as a sacrifice to the car gods.

And we're all very grateful although on my part it didn't do much as the punto still seems to prefer the garage to my driveway :( Perhaps something more dramatic next time like hanging off the edge of a cliff top or getting caught up in a James Bond chase though a tunnel whereby you're forced up onto the tunnel roof.

just sayin'...

ewanm77 said:
is there much you can do to them ?

See above :)

In fairness Martyn didn't do either of them but he did roll his Panda thanks to road conditions and walked away with nothing but a few cuts and bruises. In fact I was so impressed with how the panda coped with being rolled I nagged my nephew about buying one. Sadly he's 17 and knows everything so he bought a focus.

He ain't learnt though as the first focus was fubar'd so he's sold it and bought another

She just drives to work and back so hopefully she can keep it on the wheels even after its had a remap

It was treated like a van for the last few years going to take a lot of cleaning to make it look better don't think it will ever be perfect

Best feeling ever waiting for mot o's the most stressful time ever lol

Back